So, something that I hear about year after year is the great Christmas tree debate. Hence, I have decided to compile a list of the pros and cons of each to give you a little idea!
- Smell bloody amazing
- You get to get an imperfect one which is really cute
- They look better (in my opinion!)
- Picking them from a farm is a fun day out! (Think pumpkin picking but in November)
- You get to get a new one every year- change it up!
- They drop needles EVERYWHERE
- They don’t last as long
- If you’ve got a pet/small child, the needles can be dangerous to them
- You have to pick it pretty early to get a good one
- No need to buy another one every year!
- They stay perfect (if you package them right that is)
- Less mess
- Can become quite a sentimental decoration
- Can go up as early as you like!
- It just doesn’t have the amazing Christmas tree smell
- Some of them can look very cheap and tacky (soz)
- Sometimes their branches stick out at weird angles due to improper storage
- They make your hands itch when you put them up!
So there we go. Tell me, do you have a real or fake Christmas tree? Why? We’ve gone for a real one at home this year, and it looks gorgeous! I haven’t actually seen it in person yet though, but when I do I shall take some pics! I look forward to reading your comments!