- You cannot please everyone.
- Pretending you’re someone you’re not in order to fit in will make you feel lonelier than being yourself and being alone.
- Everyone has their own issues and difficulties.
- If you try hard enough, you’ll be successful eventually.
- When things go wrong, everything else tends to go wrong with it.
- Starting the day with a negative mindset will make the day a bad one.
- Being alone is okay.
- There is no use worrying about things you cannot change.
- Life goes on. Seriously, no matter how awful you feel the world will carry on around you.
- You’re not always in control of every aspect of your life.
- It’s okay to have a day where you accomplish nothing.
- Don’t give up on your own personal morals, values, thoughts and dreams. They make you.
- The thinkers get the furthest in life.
- You’re your own best friend.
- It’s okay not to be okay.
- Getting drunk isn’t always all it’s cracked up to be.
- You don’t always have to be happy and outgoing and loud to do well.
- No matter how bad a situation is, it will end.
- You can do this, no matter how many times you tell yourself that you can’t.