Hello there! I’ve never done one of these types of post before, but I have a pretty good system for packing my uni bag at the moment so I thought I would share it.
In my uni bag I have:
- My purse- obviously for buying things like food!
- My pencil case
- A spare pen- separate from my pencil case just in case I forget it, wouldn’t want to sit through an hour lecture unable to take any notes whatsoever!
- A pack of mints- sometimes I forget to eat and get a bit shaky, these help up my sugar level quickly or maybe even help rid of my coffee breath!
- Student ID- another essential
- A book- in case I get bored or get a spare minute to read.
- My Academic planner- for writing down any work/assessment dates.
- A lip balm- to rid of chapped lips! (Or a Lancôme Juicy Shaker!)
- A bottle of water- got to stay hydrated, especially when going to the library!
- Fab Little Bag!* For discreet tampon disposal!