So my friend Abbey (abbeylouisarose.co.uk) tagged me in this lovely little tag for the year ahead. So let’s get straight to it!
Rules of the Tag:
- Thank the person who tagged you (thanks Abbey!)
- Write your goals for next year
- Write how you’re going to achieve your goals
- Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to share their goals
- Then, if you wish, in 365 days write a post for everyone to see if you have been successful or not.
This time next year… I’ll have completed my first year of uni (hopefully!)
I’ll achieve this by… working hard, keeping focused and enjoying my studies.
This time next year… I will have been blogging for over a year!
I’ll achieve this by… keeping my time focused and manageable.
This time next year… I will have improved my blog photos.
I’ll achieve this by… changing up my backgrounds and props, using my new ring light and spending more time editing!
This time next year… I will try something new!
I’ll achieve this by… I’m not sure yet, but I’ll think of something!
In 2017 I just want to improve and better myself, but not push myself too far and get too stressed like I did in 2016.
I am tagging:
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Let me know in the comments what your goals are!
All the best for 2017 ✨