Hello there and welcome to day 20!
Every single year I try and set some New Years resolutions and every single year I forget what I set (oops!). So this year I thought I would blog about them so that I can’t forget!
I have aimed to set realistic, achievable resolutions this year and have come up with 5 in total!
- Read for pleasure. At the moment my course books are taking over and I would love to read some more books that I’ve chosen in the next year.
- Listen to different types of music. At the moment I only really listen to whatever is on the radio, but I used to love music so I want to get back to listening to different stuff regularly!
- Walk to uni more! As it has gotten colder, I’ve stopped walking to uni in favour of the bus. But I would really like to do a bit more walking from time to time!
- Give back more. I really want to do some more volunteering in the coming year.
- Travel more! I’d love to travel more this year and go to places I’ve never been before!
And that’s it for 2017! I’d love to hear your New Years resolutions in the comments!