Hello and welcome to Blogmas day 5! Today I have decided to share my go to make-up look for Christmas time, so here goes! This is for the day time so not too dramatic and quite a natural look. I’m not necessarily a beauty blogger and I’m definitely not a make-up artist so bare with me a little bit here!
Ok so these are the products I used to create this look!
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
- Yves Saint Laurent Blur Perfector (which I use for contour)
- Benefit Watts Up Highlighter
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer (to set and add to contour)
- Benefit My Two Cents cream Eyeshadow
- Urban Decay Darkhorse Eyeshadow
- Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
- Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effect Mascara
- MUA Pro-Brow Kit
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 01
And here is my completed look!
These are the best false nails I have ever applied myself! The glue is super strong, they lasted almost two weeks, and the tabs make it super easy to apply them without getting glue everywhere and find the right size (as they are numbered!).
I absolutely love these and would definitely purchase these for occasions where I don’t have the time to go to a salon and need a quick and easy manicure!
*Disclaimer: This product was kindly gifted to me in exchange for a mention on my blog. All views are my honest own opinion.