If you follow me on Twitter you may or may not know that I have recently started University! I’m a bit scared and a lot excited, so I thought it would be a fun idea to write a list of my goals whilst I’m at university to possibly look back on at the end of my three years. Here goes..
- Get a good degree in a subject I love. I feel like this is an obvious goal, but it is my main goal for my time at university and one I hope i truly do fulfil!
- Make new friends, and different types of friends. I want friends I can go clubbing with, go to coffee shops with, chill with, study with and shop with. Whether these are the same friends or different groups, I really want to meet new people and gain life long friends!
- Join and stick to an interesting society, which will be a completely new experience.
- Get a small job.
- Be involved in the university in some way, whether it be in the union, in a society, in a mentoring scheme or anything else.
- Go on work placements to decide what I want to do in the future.
And I think that’s about it! Sorry it’s only a short post, I’m very busy getting settled at the moment! Thanks for reading,