So, I know these tags can get a bit boring, but I’ve recently realised that a lot of the people reading my blog know absolutely nothing about me! So, I’ve decided to do the ‘Getting To Know Me’ tag which I have seen on a lot of blogs, just to try and help you all know who the person actually is who writes these posts!
Ok, I’ll stop rambling now..
1. Are you named after anyone? I don’t think so.. My mother wanted to name me after her favourite characters from TV show Brookeside, but that didn’t actually end up happening!
2. When was the last time you cried? Definitely yesterday! I’m an emotional person at the best of times, but around exam season I get particularly weepy!
3. Do you have kids? No but I’d love to one day (I am only 18 so have a while yet!).
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? This is a tough one. I’d like to say yes, because I do feel like I get on with myself quite well (if that’s even a thing) but I think I’d get annoyed with me quite often, just like I do now!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes definitely. But never in a mean way, always just for humour!
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? No. Never. Sorry. Scared. Heights. Nope. Next.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I don’t really like milk so I have to be really in the mood to eat cereal. But when I do, 100% Rice Krispies!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Probably their voice. This sounds really weird but I’m very interested in voices and accents. I don’t really remember how people look, it’s more about their voice, what they had to say, and how they made me feel!
9. What is your eye colour? Blue!
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Although I do love happy endings, I hate when things are too predictable! So I’d choose scary movies, just for the twists and turns that keep me on the edge!
11. Favorite smells? Anything by Marc Jacobs, new bedding and waffles!
12. Summer or winter? Winter. I was born in winter and, although I do love summer, winter has my birthday and Halloween and Christmas and Valentine’s Day and I love scarves- so winter for me!
13. Computer or television? I don’t regularly use either. I have my tablet and phone for everything a computer can do and I rarely have time to watch TV during the week. But if I had to choose, probably the computer (because if you’re clever and really think about it the computer can do the same as a TV and more).
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? America. But I went with my family, and family is home yeah?
15. Do you have any special talents? I can twist my arm the whole way around. I can also contract the middle muscle of my tongue so that it looks like a bum. Talented kid right here.
16. Where were you born? England.
17. What are your hobbies? Currently dancing, but I finish in a few weeks so that no longer! I also love to read and blog (obviously).
18. Do you have any pets? No, but I want a pug and a kitten so bad!
19. Favorite movie? This is such a hard question for me to answer because I love films! If I really really really had to choose, it would probably be Paddington, The Notebook, The Jungle Book (new version), Love Rosie and Pretty Woman, in that order! (Saying this I haven’t seen Me Before You yet but from the trailer I can already tell I’m going to love it).
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes… Two younger brothers (15 years and 8 months). We’ll not go into step siblings…
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy. I want to be successful, but I also want to enjoy what I’m doing. I’d rather be happy than successful, happiness is success to me.